SiteScope 9.5 Bug Fix: Reports Only 1 Day of Data
Posted on Jan, 2010 by Admin
Those of you using SiteScope 9.5 and only being able to get a single days worth of data, we have found a solution: Apply patch 9.5.4 on top of 9.5 (you don’t have to apply any previous patches – you can go straight to it). The steps to install the patch are as follows:
- Stop the SiteScope service.
- Perform a full back up (not mandatory).
- Run the patch.
- Start the SiteScope service
If you apply this patch and using Web Scripts in SiteScope and are having a problem opening the logs for SiteScope, this is a known issue. Here’s the fix:
- Stop SiteScope service.
- Open the master.config file in the groups folder in SiteScope
- Set the _maximumReports to 1000 (the default value is 10) to avoid problems with duplicated reports.
- Set the _dailylogkeepdays to 100 (the default value is 40) to avoid the deletion of the daily log files.
- Store and close the file.
- Start the SiteScope service.
- Then SiteScope shold keep the logs properly and the reports should be seen properly.