Not taking performance testing seriously means you may not know how well (or how poor) your application performs under load. With today’s digitally savvy users, poor application performance is punished immediately with bad user ratings, lost customers, and lost business. Consistently good application performance is now essential to business success. This is where the quality of application performance enters the picture. Given the complexities of today’s modern application environments, applications should be tested early, often, and thoroughly in the development cycle using processes and solutions to fit your specific needs.
Portfolio that is both Broad and Deep
The Micro Focus performance engineering portfolio supports:
- Multiple technologies
- Integration with various Micro Focus solutions and tools from other vendors
- Integrated developer tools
- Root-cause analysis
- DevOps capabilities
- Metrics/executive scorecards
- Analysis on network behavior and characteristics
- Service virtualization
How can Northway Help
Effective testing needs to be accompanied by strong process that can work with waterfall, agile, and continuous development and deployment.
Performance testing cannot be just another checklist item. Without good processes, performance testing will always be reactive instead of proactive, and executed too late in the development and testing cycles to be truly effective.
Northway offers performance engineers with a structured performance testing methodology. Our best practices will help detect performance bottlenecks early in the testing cycle. Our goal is to provide immediate ROIand longer term solutions.
Northway has been a leading provider of Performance testing services for over a decade. We are the leading experts when it comes to using Micro Focus’s LoadRunner in the Enterprise. Whether you are deploying a new web-based Rich Internet Application, a Citrix/Xenapp deployed application, Mobile applications, or packaged applications such as Hyperion, Oracle Financials, and SAP modules – Northway has the experience to handle it and the related challenges.
- Experience: We have more than 10,000 man hours of performance testing experience testing complex, multi-platform environments across various industries.
- Certifications: All our consultants are certified in Industry leading tools like Micro Focus’s LoadRunner and Performance Center.
- Deep Technical Expertise: With Engineering and Software development backgrounds, our trained consultants are intimately familiar with today’s complex technologies and testing challenges associated with them.
- Beyond Testing: With multiple performance testing and tuning engagements under our belt, we leverage our tuning knowledge base to recommend best remediation options for identified bottlenecks
- Flexible Sourcing: Whether it is on-site, offsite or a hybrid model, we can provide the right Performance testing expertise at the right time and within budget